Explore the various downloadable resources available to your patients on this page or order many of these resources here.
The factsheets below provide a summary of the latest evidence around milk, yoghurt and cheese and their various health benefits. Download digital copies of each factsheet below or order hard copies here.
• Dairy foods – how much is enough?
• Dental health
• Cardiovascular health
• Lactose intolerance
• Managing your blood pressure
• Reducing the risk of type 2 diabetes
• Drinks for children
• Dairy food myths
• Food and fitness for children
• Healthy weight
• Sports nutrition
• Rethink removing dairy
You can access all the Foods That Do Good nutrition factsheets through the Nutrition Calculator.
Click the links below to download additional nutrition factsheets from the other food groups.
• Nuts For Life nut and health factsheets
• Human nutrition facts and resources from Meat and Livestock Australia
• Useful factsheets on grains and legumes from the Grains & Legumes Nutrition Council
• Useful resources about vegetables from Veggycation
There are plenty of healthy and delicious recipes that your patients can enjoy. Click here to download cookbooks that have been produced by The Dairy Kitchen in conjunction with dietitians. You can also order the recipe books here.
Do you know how much calcium is in some of the foods we commonly eat? By helping your patients eat the right foods, you can help them get adequate amounts of calcium in their diets. Download this Calcium Content List for more information.
© 2017 Dairy Australia